“Into the forest I go – to lose my mind and find my soul” – John Muir
You don’t have to travel far to go deep.
Join me! (Courtney Harris) for a weekend getaway for a short drive up the breathtaking Pacific coast to beautiful Inverness, CA. (1 hour 5 minutes to be exact!)
Enjoy and intimate weekend of yoga and healthy eating, hiking, exploring, great company, rest and relaxation. Return to the city refreshed and grounded.
The Space: A two home expansive bohemian compound is decorated with modern furnishings, several fireplaces and reading / relaxing spaces through out. This light and (he)art filled home – is sure to spark creativity and pleasant conversation!
Beautiful bedrooms and baths are each uniquely appointed with eclectic finishes with a little bit of rock and roll. Comfortable hotel like bedding and bathrooms. You won’t want to leave! (Or get out of bed!)
Hot tub, outdoor gas fire pit, outdoor shower and a zip line on property for your enjoyment.
*Breakfast, dinners, Sunday brunch included -any alcohol not included but you are welcome to bring any beverage of your choice.
- 4pm Arrive Friday
- 5 pm Yoga
- 6:30 pm Enjoy Local Wine 🍷and cheese / 🧀
- Farm to table hands on cooking
- 7:30 dinner
- 8:30-9:30 pm Fireside chats / hot tub under the stars ✨
- 10pm Cozy goodnight 💤
- 8:30 am 🧘♀️
- 10 am Farm to table breakfast
- Explore local cafes, restaurants, hikes, nap, read, downtime, massage
- 4:30 yoga
- 7pm dinner in Inverness or Point Reyes Station
- 8:30 am yoga
- 10-11am Pack and head to brunch in Inverness
- 12-1pm Head back to city rested and refreshed!
Pricing before 1/31
- Single bed / (2 / per room) $650 / person
- Queen bed (shared) $550 / person
- Queen bed (private) $750
- King bed (shared) $625 / person shared
- King bed (private) $825