Want to unplug, recharge and get away? Experience 5 days of yoga, rest and relaxation 3/30-4/3/16 (Wednesday-Sunday) with Courtney Harris at Villa Ananda, Mexico’s premiere luxury Ayurveda destination Spa. Villa Ananda was inspired with the intent of guiding people into experiencing balanced health and inner peace, through the all encompassing principles of Ayurveda and Yoga. Ayurveda, known as “The Science of Life and Longevity”, provides practical tools for living life in balance. It is the traditional system of natural healing practiced in India for over 5,000 years. The goal of Ayurveda is to restore and maintain our state of balanced health focusing on proper nutrition, use of herbs, adequate lifestyle, right thinking, seasonal detoxification, along with the practice of Yoga and Meditation.
- Roundtrip transportation from airport *included
- 2 Yoga classes per day
- 3 Healthy meals per day
- Afternoon excursions: trip to nearby tourist / shopping town of Sayulita
- Optional Surf and Stand Up Paddle Lessons (additional cost) in Sayulita
- Temezcal Indian Sweat Lodge
- Amazing Ayurveda Spa Services onsite
- Airline tickets / alcoholic beverages are *not included
- Daily house cleaning service
Daily grounds cleaning service
Bath and Beach towels provided
Laundry service available
I am encouraging those interested in attending to go ahead and purchase their plane tickets. Don’t pay more than necessary to miss out in an easy and direct flight.
To secure a space please make a $500 nonrefundable deposit by 1/15 Venmo “Courtney Harris Yoga”